Arrington & Dudley Vol. Fire Departments
10th Annual Sportsman's Giveaway 2017 Event Rules
- Only one admittance per ticket. Event ticket most be presented at the door to enter. Event tickets cost $25.00.
- Day tickets will be issued to all eligible persons who attend the event.
- Non-Event ticket holders must purchase a $10 Day ticket to attend the event.
- Day ticket holders are not eligible for Event ticket drawing, but are eligible for door prizes.
- Children under age 10 are admitted for free, but are not eligible for any prizes.
- Door prizes will be awarded between the Event tickets by drawing Day ticket numbers. Only persons present at the time of the drawing will be eligible for door prizes. Once the day ticket number is drawn that person will have 2 minutes to claim prize. If that number is not claimed in the allotted time that number will be set aside and another number drawn. Once a door prize number is awarded, it is dead and removed from the draw box.
- Must be 18 years or older to claim the main event prizes.
- Event Ticket holders for main event prizes do not have to be present to win.
- Main event prizes will only be awarded after verification of ticket, positive identification and completion of release form acknowledging receipt of the prize or claim ticket.
- Monetary prizes will be awarded in the form of a check.
- Guns may change without notice due to availability and federal regulations. All guns will be available the next regular business day from the appropriate vendor.
- All prizes will be available for viewing on the day of the drawing. Some prizes may require payment of taxes, tags or other fees. This is the responsibility of the winner. In accordance with State and Federal law, successful completion of a background check will be required before any person may claim a firearm.
- Prizes are subject to any & all-applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Prizes are non-transferable, and the tickets are non-refundable.
- Winners not present will be notified by phone and/or certified mail.
- Prizes unclaimed after 15 days will become property of Arrington & Dudley VFD.
- Unless 2000 Event tickets are sold by May 20, 2017 the fundraising committee reserves the right to refund ticket monies to purchasers and cancel event.
- Any returned check will void the ticket that it purchased.
- At the conclusion of the event. Winners will be posted at Arrington & Dudley Fire stations.
- Arrington Vol. Fire Department Inc. and Dudley Vol. Fire Department Inc., its agents and event sponsors will not be responsible for any injuries or illnesses due to participation in this event or for any liability resulting from the awarding and/or usage of any prize.
ONLINE TICKET SALES will end on May 26, 2017 at midnight or until all tickets are sold, whichever occurs first.